Saturday, January 5, 2013

ANIMAL DREAM BOOK UPDATE

I'm learning more and more about how the book industry works.. it's pretty simple.. just takes time.. like a lot of things do.  Wish I could say it will be finished in a few months but it is still in the editing and I think this is what will take more time.

I found out I will need a book signing buddy... me, maybe two buddies and a driver!   Guess I'll be posting that on facebook soon.   I think I'll be able to find someone for that :)

I also have to look for chruches and things like that, that will let me announce this at their chruch... maybe let me minister in music too and sell a few CD's when we get them done.

I really would like to go to places like New Boston, TX and Deming, NM to reach my freinds and family in those areas.
 
Well, there is much to do... but that'a a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT give up Mary Ann!! The Lord Himself will give you the desires of your heart....HE WILL open many doors for you. : ) I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for your encouragement. I love you sister Ave

    ReplyDelete