Monday, December 31, 2012

ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER: The Birthday Card

ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER.... (about 5 years ago)

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED....

I went to the grocery store and decided to look at birhtday cards.. I saw one way up high, no one was around to help me so I stood up while still on my scooter (which by the way I have a habit of keeping on high speed) I was able to get the card I wanted, but when I tried to sit back down.. my scooter started scooting back real slow.. every time I tried to sit, it would move back a little faster. As it turned out, my jacket had gotten hung up on the throttle... finally I figured no matter what I have to sit down.. so I sat down.. which caused the throttle to be pulled all the way back on reverse.... I went spinning out of control at high speed I made a complete doughnut in the middle of the isle then crashed backwards into the make up display.. with a huge loud bang!!!! I sat there a few moments to make sure I was still breathing and my newly operated hip was still in place.. One little old lady backed up with her cart and took a peek down my isle.. but all she saw was me quietly sitting with the birthday card in hand.... funny thing is.. thats the only isle that there is a camera on... maybe I should ask a manager for a copy for america's most funniest videos.. ha ha ha... by the way... I'm fine!

GO AHEAD AND LAUGH... A MERRY HEART DOES GOOD LIKE MEDICINE....

No comments:

Post a Comment