Monday, December 31, 2012

ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER: Blow Out

Blow Out
(about a year ago)
ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER: Yesterday I went to the store in my scooter. I had already hit the Dollar General.. went and paid a bill and had just entered the HEB parking lot.. was almost at the door when I hear a loud POP!.. thought I had run over something.. it was a BLOW OUT!!! I never had a blowout on my scooter!!! so I drove my limping scooter on in and called several people.. I could not get a hold of NO ONE!! Finally a neighbor came to my rescue..Sue also called but they were already on the way to get me... left the wounded scooter at the store til Jim got home.. manager was so nice.... Thank you Lord that it happened at the store and not on the street in the hot hot sun where i would have to sit til someone came.... my new scooter is almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment