Monday, December 31, 2012

ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER: Dollar General


ADVENTURES ON MY SCOOTER... went to DG, was going up & down the isles.. saw a gift bag, couldn't reach it... so I got OFF of my scooter (forgot to turn it off) my jacket got hung up on the reverse throttle, when I bent down to get the bag.. there was a sudden tug.. then a violent pull!!! I was then crushed between my scooter and the shelves.. too scared and shocked to cry out for help... scooter stopped, and crushing stopped... THANk U GOD!!
Think I now have a crack on my tail bone as the corner of the shelf hit me right there... little harder, little lower I may have ended up with a Dollar General Colanoscopy.. (no that's not misspelled.. it's generic for the real thing!

1 comment:

  1. Ahiii Mary Ann, you get in the most unusual situations with your scooter! LoL!! Hope you're doing well. Careful out there. : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete