Monday, December 24, 2012

EARLY CHRISTMAS W/FAMILY


Had our early Christmas gift exchange with Michael, Cri-Cri, Jr, Monica, Justin, Collin, Alliyah, Shayne, Twitch and Hector, Aaralyn, Jim and I yesterday.  It was wonderful!   We had ham, mixed vegies, pork-n-beans, salad and rolls...YUM!   Monica also had Shayne's birthday party at the park, so kids went there to eat hot dogs.   

After everyone left I was hurting quite a bit from my tail bone (break) so I put in my "Touched By An Angel" DVD set that Negrete's gave me.. ate a popcorn ball (that I'm not supposed to have) fallowed by a most delisious apple from our gift tray that Monica Twitch n family gave us... hated to open it they had it so pretty looking.  :)   I fell asleep during the third part of the 1st video...  

Woke up when Jessica, Jojohn arrived... they took Carolina's gifts for me and brought me 
ours from her & Shawn.  

2 comments:

  1. And now have a Happy New Year.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete