Monday, December 17, 2012

I Can Do All Things... even BLOG

GIT-R-DONE
I am just now learning that there is so much more to blogging than just writing a post.   I know I will eventually get the hang of this.

Until then my blogs may not reach very many people or catch the attention of those who like to read blogs.  Twitter is another thing I am finally figuring out and now I went from 20 followers to almost 800!

I've got to make a plan and I know that for awhile the internet for me will be more work than play.  I need to know all this so that I can promote my book and my CD

I CAN DO ALL THNGS THROUGH CHRIST, WHO STRENGTHENS ME.... -PHILIPPIANS 4:13
He strengthens me in my body to git-r-done
He strengthens me in my mind to know how to git-r-done
He strengthens me in my heart to push forward and git-r-done
He strengthens me in my resources to git-r-done
He strengthens me in having time to git-r-done


No comments:

Post a Comment